In Baltimore City, NDC is a member of a new group forming called the The East Baltimore Collaborative (EBC). EBC is comprised of nonprofits organizations working on Community Development, Community Organizing, Environmental and Health Advocacy and Social Justice.
The EBC aims to foster cross-sector collaboration to improve community and environmental well-being and sustainability in neighborhoods of East Baltimore.
Current members include:
- Blue Water Baltimore
- Neighborhood Design Center
- Maryland Environmental Health Network
- Interfaith Partnership for the Chesapeake
- Baltimore Office of Sustainability
- TRF Development Partners
- Patterson Park Audubon Center
- Southeast Community Development Corporation
This work is ongoing as we continue to build our capacity to work together and determine a pilot project. Should you have questions or wish to participate in this Collaborative (open to organizations and individuals), feel free to reach out for more information.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.